3 Gnomes 1 Girl 3 Gnomes 1 Girl

That was unexpected:P

Knightwatch Knightwatch

Sir, this is awesome! Bring back memories of good old newgrounds cartoons, please keep those coming:)

Boss Fucker! Boss Fucker!

Nice but Short

This was werry nice litte animation,
thus it was short but a dose of
oure violence is good to everyone:)
<except childrens> :D

Sexy Vacation Sexy Vacation

Nic nic but

It's not good idea to use chipsets from RM2K3. I felt strange when i was plying it. Anyway nice game, nice music, nice artwork. One thing, i didnt like how slow hero moves, there a bunch of terrain to explore and this lazy bastard piss me off:P Good work at all.

Sonny Sonny

Grat God!

In whole flash games that I've plays in this one i spent most time, several hour on intense gameplay. And i think i beat this game again.
Graphic are verry god , but my comp is a piece of shit so i got only 10-15 frames. Anyway i had one wish to make another part of Sonny or something in this style. U are teh Best Krinn!

[solitude] (flcorecomp) [solitude] (flcorecomp)

Nice nice

I cant belive that u can make sound like this only using standard FL stuff. I cant imagine a work without Nexus, Hypersonic and Z3ta! Well done!

Milk{Ethos} Milk{Ethos}

Nice nice but...

... first synth is annoin as hell, next is surely pure and well maked but first blech! Also the kick is bit quiet, kick should pump track, not being a background of music. Also there are weak breaks, but surely melody is fine and pleasant to lisent. Keep it up with kind a stuff like this, but litte more upgraded.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Can only do so much with standard samples and generators.

F-777's-Air Fantasy{MilkMix} F-777's-Air Fantasy{MilkMix}

Sliced me

U sliced me with these full energy synth lines. So fresh, so pure:) Loved it <3

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Were having pie now?

Pixel Zangief Pixel Zangief

Love this one, verry detailed and masterfully shaded pixel art. He looks even angrier than usuall. You should made one with Kruschev:)

Mecha &amp;amp; Pilot Mecha & Pilot

Great art, but seriosly, how the pilot fits into cabin?

thdark responds:

This class of mech doesn't offer much in the way of room or comfort. A proper seat had to be done away with to cut down on size, and in its place the pilots have a sort of kneeling position half-chair (some pilots prefer this, as they feel it more closely resembles standing). The chair movesback when ready to pilot, and only goes forward as seen here to allow the pilot something to step on when getting in and allow easier access to some of the start-up controls. The panels you see in the cockpit don't control movement, that is all located below at the sides and the feet of the pilot.